Get the best out of your body with Clinical Pilates
Restore and rehabilitate your body with Clinical Pilates in our Melbourne city centre studio.
Pilates improves your whole body mobility with specific movements that enhance your strength, fitness and posture.
All our classes are led by highly skilled Physiotherapists and Myotherapists who tailor each movement to target your specific needs, injuries and goals.
Choose from group or 1:1 sessions that blend reformer, equipment and mat based exercises to optimise your workout with Clinical, Rehab and Runner’s Pilates.
How our Pilates can help you
Perfect for injury recovery and prevention, Pilates activates underused muscles and gives you an edge in your athletic performance.
Pilates uses targeted movements to:
- Improve posture and ease back and neck pain
- Avoid injury and flare ups
- Aid balance and stability
- Boost your core, abdominal, pelvic, back and glute strength and endurance
- Recover from surgery, birth and injury
Overcome your injury
Our practitioners are experts in using Pilates to treat:
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Running injuries
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Hamstring tendinopathy
- Gluteal tendinopathy
- Groin pain
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Postural pain and dysfunction
- Hip impingement, labral injuries
- Rotator cuff injury
Unlock the Power of Pilates
Ready to overcome your injury and improve your strength and movement for the long term? Let’s get you going with a personalised Pilates program adapted to your goals, needs and limitations.