Careers at Flex Sports Physiotherapy and Clinical Pilates
Established in 2008, we are located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD. Our current team is compromised of five Physiotherapists and one Myotherapist who work alongside our Administration team. We have a passionate and caring team and are always interested in connecting with those who may be a great fit for our clinic culture.
Flex Sports Physiotherapy has a fantastic opportunity for a full-time Lead Physiotherapist, happy to consider part-time for an outstanding candidate.
We are a busy private practice established in 2008, with a strong clinical pilates and running injury management focus. We are also the largest clinic in Melbourne’s CBD offering small group clinical pilates. We have five Physiotherapists and a Remedial Massage therapist, this role will take on an existing caseload and enable the clinic director to reduce their full time clinical role in 2021.
We are committed to providing exceptional patient care and rely on clinical expertise and teamwork to achieve optimal outcomes for our clients. Our treatment philosophy includes strong manual therapy and exercise prescription skills alongside clinical pilates, strength conditioning and education to help our clients achieve their goals.
Services we provide:
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, including Sports Injury Management
- Clinical Pilates in a spacious, fully equipped studio
- Running Analysis and Running Injury Management
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy
- Myotherapy and Remedial Massage
- Pre and Post Natal Massage and Physiotherapy Care
- Dry Needling
You will enjoy:
- A modern and spacious clinic, with large private treatment rooms
- A natural light filled, fully equipped pilates studio
- A treadmill for running analysis
- A fully staffed front desk who provide exemplary customer service and dedicated support to our clinical team
- Working with a diverse range of clients including musculoskeletal and sporting patient groups, with a solid referral network of sports doctors, surgeons and general practitioners.
- Paperless notation system working from iPads, an online booking system, the opportunity to use video analysis for running assessment and rehabilitation programming.
- Allocated admin time and regular team meetings
- A structured mentoring program, in house training and ongoing professional development including financial support for external course work.
- A supportive, social and friendly environment
We are looking for a Physiotherapist:
- With a minimum of 5 years private practice experience who is able to share an existing case load and successfully transition clients to their care
- Who is able to provide mentoring to our clinical team and clinical leadership for our practice
- Who loves clinical pilates, is an experienced and passionate teacher, and who practices pilates themselves. The ability to teach individuals and small groups confidently is essential to this role
- Who has completed post graduate course work in areas that expand and consolidate their injury management and treatment skills
- With strong manual therapy and exercise prescription skills with the ability to structure, communicate and deliver an evidence based treatment plan for their clients
- Who possesses a willingness to follow through and develop professional relationships with referring practitioners
- With excellent communication and time management skills
- Who is enthusiastic, motivated, professional and willing to contribute to our team
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package including CPD support, based on experience and will undergo in house training and development upon commencing the role. The start date for this role is negotiable and a part time position will be considered for the right applicant. No weekend cover or evenings are required.
No agencies please.