Remedial Massage Therapist/Sports Therapist
Remedial Massage Therapist/Sports Therapist/Rehab Pilates Instructor
Teagan has worked for over 7 years in both private practice and team sports environments, combining her qualifications and experience as a Sports Therapist, Remedial Massage Therapist and Personal Trainer to deliver exceptional soft tissue therapy.
Teagan has a passion for sports injury rehabilitation and has gained extensive experience through her years working as the Head Trainer at the VFL Women’s Football Club, the St Kilda Sharks. Teagan is also a competitive cricket player and leads the prestigious MCC Premier Cricket Club as their Women’s Club Captain.
Teagan’s soft tissue skill set includes sports massage, deep tissue massage, myofascial release, trigger point therapy and dry needling. She loves helping all clients including office based workers with postural related neck and back pain, and recreational and competitive athletes hoping to move better and achieve optimal performance.
Teagan also leads our Rehab Pilates classes, combining her experience in personal training, exercise prescription and knowledge of injury rehabilitation. She offers close supervision, hands on correction and a program perfectly suited to your needs and goals.
Qualifications, Courses and Seminars
- Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy
- Advanced Diploma of Sports Therapy
- Certificate IV of Massage Therapy
- St Kilda Sharks Women’s VFL Head Sports Trainer
- Certificate III and IV of Personal Training
- Certificate III of Allied Health Assistance
- Level 1 Sports Trainer
- Dry Needling Certification
- Underage Victorian Cricket Team Representative 2008 – 2012
- U18 All Australian Cricket Team 2012
- U22 Australian Cricket Team – Tour to Sri Lanka 2013
- MCC Premier Cricket Club Captain 2016 – present
- Premiership Cricket Team Captain 2019